www.lej-cargo.com is an Internet site provided by Flughafen Leipzig/Halle GmbH GmbH.
We would like to use the following data protection statement to inform you about the meticulous way that we gather, process and use data at our company.
1. Name and contact data for the controller responsible for processing data and the company’s data protection officer
This data protection information is being processed by:
Flughafen Leipzig/Halle GmbH
04029 Leipzig, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)341 224-1155
Fax: +49 (0)341 224-2255
The corporate data protection officer at Flughafen Leipzig/Halle GmbH can be contacted at the aforementioned address, Attn Data Protection Officer, or at email@example.com
2. Gathering and storing personal data and the type and purpose of using it
a) When visiting the website
When accessing the www.lej-cargo.com website, information is automatically sent to our website’s server by the browser that is being used on your device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is logged without you doing anything and is stored until it is automatically deleted:
- the IP address of the computer making the enquiry,
- the date and time of access,
- the name and URL of the file being accessed,
- the website from which access takes place (referrer URL),
- the browser that is used and possibly the operating system on your computer and the name of your access provider.
We use the data mentioned here for the following purposes:
- to guarantee the establishment of a smooth connection with our website,
- to guarantee that you can use our website without any problems,
- to assess the system security and stability – and
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for processing the data is found in Article 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 f) of the GDPR. Our legitimate interest is based on the purposes for gathering data, which are listed above. We do not ever use the data that we gather for the purpose of drawing any conclusions about your person.
The processing of data for the purpose of you making contact with us takes place according to Article 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 a) of the GDPR, based on your consent that is provided voluntarily. The personal data that we gather when you use the contact form is automatically deleted after we have completed the enquiry that you sent us.
3. Forwarding data
Your personal data is not forwarded to third parties for any other purposes than those listed below. We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
you have specifically provided your consent for this, according to Article 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 a) of the GDPR,
it is necessary to pass on the data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, according to Article 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 f) of the GDPR, and there are no grounds to assume that you have an overriding interest that needs to be protected in not forwarding your data,
if there is a statutory requirement to pass on the data, according to Article 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 c) of the GDPR, and
it is legally permissible to do so and is necessary to handle the contractual relationship with you, according to Article 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 b) of the GDPR.
The cookie stores information that is generated in conjunction with the device that is specifically used in each case. However, this does not mean that we obtain any direct knowledge about your identity through this.
We also use temporary cookies to optimise the user-friendliness; they are stored on your device for a certain period of time. If you revisit our website to make use of our services, they automatically recognise that you have visited us before and the entries submissions and settings that you made so that you do not have to enter them once again.
The data that is processed by cookies is necessary for the purposes already mentioned to maintain our legitimate interests and those of third parties, according to Article 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 f) of the GDPR.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser in such a way that no cookies are stored on your computer or you always receive notice before a new cookie is generated. However, if you completely deactivate cookies, you may not be able to use all the functions available on our website.
5. The rights of those concerned
You have the right:
- to demand information about the personal data that we process, according to Article 15 of the GDPR. You can particularly demand information about the purposes of processing the data, the category of the personal data, the categories of recipients, to which your data has been disclosed or is being disclosed, the planned storage time, the existence of a right to have the data corrected, deleted or restrictions placed on the processing or objecting to this, the existence of a right to issue a complaint, the origin of your data, if it was not gathered by us, and the existence of any automated decision-making procedures, including profiling, and, if necessary, any clear information about its details, according to Article 15 of the GDPR;
- to immediately request that any incorrect or incomplete personal data that we store is corrected or supplemented, according to Article 16 of the GDPR;
- to demand that any personal data stored by us is deleted, according to Article 17 of the GDPR, provided that the data does not need to be processed to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information, to meet a statutory requirement, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend any legal claims;
- to request that the processing of your personal data is restricted, according to Article 18 of the GDPR, if you dispute the correctness of your data, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to have your data deleted and we no longer require the data, but you require it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have lodged an objection to it being processed, according to Article 21 of the GDPR;
- to request that your personal data, which you have made available to us, is kept in a structured, conventional and machine-readable format or is transferred to a different controller, according to Article 20 of the GDPR;
- to withdraw any consent that you have given us in the past at any time, according to Article 7 Para. 3 of the GDPR. This will mean that we may no longer continue to process your data, which was based on this notice of consent, in future; and
- to make a complaint to a supervisory authority, according to Article 77 of the GDPR. You can normally contact the supervisory authority at your normal place of residence or at your workplace or at the headquarters of our company for this purpose.
6. The right to lodge an objection
If your personal data is being processed on the basis of legitimate interests, according to Article 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 f) of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge an objection to the processing of your personal data, according to Article 21 of the GDPR, if there are reasons for this resulting from your special situation or if the objection is directed against any direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right to object and we will implement this, even if you do not provide any details about your special situation.
If you wish to make use of your right to withdraw or object, you simply need to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Data security
We make use of the widespread SSL process (secure socket layer) within our website in conjunction with the highest level of encryption that is supported by your browser. This normally involves 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support any 256-bit encryption, we will make use of the 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can recognise whether an individual page of our Internet site is being sent in encrypted form by the closed image of the key or padlock symbol on the lower status line in your browser.
We also make use of suitable technical and organisation security measures in order to protect your data from any random or deliberate manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or any unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continually being improved in line with the latest technological developments.
8. Validity and changes to this data protection statement
This data protection statement is currently valid and was correct in March 2019.
As a result of continuing to develop our website and our services or on the basis of changes to statutory or public authority stipulations, it may be necessary to amend this data protection statement. You can access and print the latest version of this data protection statement from our website at www.lej-cargo.com.